what to do???rotary MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: what to do???rotary MGB
From: "Trevor E. Cranmer" <tec9289@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Well I picked up a 74 bgt to restore in the begining
of july with 49,000 documented miles for $1200. Drove
it all summer and it is now time to restore this
beast. It has it's issues. The inner front fenders
have been replaced most likly due to an accident and
they patched new ones in very poorly,1/4 inch gap in
places. The sills are just starting to go, no problem
I can do body work( replacing them that is). My
original goal was to install a mazda 13b Carbed rotary
engine and 5 speed trans. It would be a great
performance gain and would make the car so much more
fun to drive. I can't decide if I want to do that now.
Should I keep it original?? Any one have any links to
this conversion in a MGB? Any input is appreciated. thanks-trevor

=====
Trevor Cranmer.......let human rights be spread to animals and let us treat all
with respect
'81 SCCA Solo2 EP VW Rabbit
http://faith.yahoo.com