Re: what to do???rotary MGB

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: what to do???rotary MGB
From: "Trevor E. Cranmer" <tec9289@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
I am very aware of those other issues which would be
upgraded even if the rotary wasn't going in!! As a
matter of fact I would be losing weight so this would
help those breaking situation. I would replace the
rear with a shorted 84 gsl-se rear w/ disk breaks. Yes
I have been a GRM subscriber for a long time and have
all the ro-spit issues which in fact gave me the idea.
The only difference being I will be using a single
sidedraft carb insted of efi, personal pref. I have
race car building experience and understand the what
needs to be done. I have a VW Rabbit that I race
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=355428 so I
would like the Mg at par with that but with an
interior so the wife can come along!! thanks guys

=====