Re: front shock filler plug

To: "Aubrey Schneider" <aschneider@shaw.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front shock filler plug
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:56:02 +0100
Should be one near the top somewhere, I half remember that some may be on
the side or front even though the manual shows them on the top for both
fronts and rears.  Just look for a 7/16" (I think) bolt head.  If by
'knockoffs' you mean wire wheels that did not affect what the factory
provided, although a PO could have done anything.