semi-winterizing a B

Subject: semi-winterizing a B
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:51:53 -0400
On the west coast, I drove my B year round. Now that it's in NY, it'll
probably spend most of the winter in the garage. But I would like to take it
out on the occasional clear day. I'm thinking it would be good for both me
and the car. Is there anything I should do to prep the car for such
intermittent use? Already Waxoiled it, coolant mixture is 50/50 and I'll
probably invest in one of those covers for the oil cooler. Anything else?
Thanks in advance sages of the great white north,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster