Re: semi-winterizing a B

To: "joseph cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: semi-winterizing a B
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:46:48 -0500
I have to cover part of the radiator below 50 degrees F. If I don't, the
engine runs so cold I have to leave the choke on. I'm not sure this is
normal, but I know there are others that have to do this. On the plus side
my temp gauge stays right on the "N" in the summer, even if it's over 100.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336