Re: Penalty?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Penalty?
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:04:02 -0500
>Hey guys - have a look at e-bay item 1871554453 and tell me what you think
>the verdict should be on this guy - especially the tacky nose treatment and
>badging.

Did anyone read BS Levy's newest; "The Fabulous Trashwagon"? I'm just at
the part wher he cobbled it all together and went to the first race. I
was immediately reminded of the book when I opened the ebay page. The
Daimler came to mind, too.

Now all it needs is the trash can lid Continental kit, like in the book.
<G>

Sorry Bill, after three years, I still can't get used to this being my
only reply to sender instead of reply to list...

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black
NAMGAR #5987     BuckAyes Ohio Chapter
LoCo Brits       MG Drivers Club #5422