Re: New MGB List Member Seeks Advice

To: NFexec@aol.com, "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New MGB List Member Seeks Advice
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:38:24 -0800 (PST)
Doug,
First I would get connected with Emerald Necklace MG
Club in Cleveland.  They have all the resources you
need and could give you expert advice in any direction
you would want to go.  This list is a fabulous
resource for your restoration needs as well as finding
the right car.  The book I would recommend getting
first is Clausingers (sp?).  It introduces you to all
the models of B's, C's and addresses color, model
changes, Vin #'s
pictures, pictures, pictures (-:
Jim
69C under restoration