RE: Peco from Re: Brit-tek

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: Peco from Re: Brit-tek
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:50:39 -0800
Folks,

I cannot say much about Peco etc. as I have a V8 with gorgeous custom
headers from Australia BUT the following may be of interest.

While researching exhaust systems particularly ceramic coatings I
discovered that aircraft use a coating (Evershield) on the exhausts to
increase their life span.  I spoke to the manufacturer who said it acted
like ceramic.  I bought some despite it being horribly expensive but my V8
is not on the road yet so I cannot comment on its performance,  If you have
an interest go to afs@aircraftfinishing.com

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net