Re: Happy Thanksgiving

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:25:12 -0500
As it turns out, my house, ca. 1683, is on the site of the original grist mill.
Beer making was one of the functions performed by the Pilgrim's grain grinder.
BTW Tab, they also took 'u' out of it.  It's Plimoth.

Bud Krueger
52TD (garaged this weekend due to rain and snow)
(Enjoying a traditional New England breakfast of pie.)