Re: You can see it coming ...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: You can see it coming ...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:45:02 +1030
Tab Julius wrote:

> What part could you see coming... using a car to jump-start a plane, or his
> getting his arm chopped off?

Lucky he wasn't a golfer (sorry, Mt Newton).

I was trying to find a link to some pictures here.  We had a guy locally
who hopped out, swung the propeller to start his errant light plane and
ended up chasing it across the tarmac.  Pity it took out a buch of other
training craft before it stopped (it is currently before the courts as
to whether he really did have the handbrake on properly or not).

The pictures were great... these other aircraft were really neatly
sliced multiple times as you can imagine the prop going round as it
moved slowly forward.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI