Re: wire wheel conversion

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheel conversion
From: James Laukaitis <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:25:51 -0500
I have a 67 BGT that I was planning to autox, but that failed. I did want
to convert from wires to discs. I have a rear axle and front hubs from a 73
MGB. If anyone is interested, I will let that go for a song.

If you are interested in wire wheels looks, there are bolt on wire wheels.
I know it is not the same thing but it is a lot easier... I was gonna put
the steel centerlock discs on my BGT but for $1600 for the set, had to
pass.

Good luck,

Jim L
67 BGT
85 MR2
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
-Gandalf