Re: Headliner etc.

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headliner etc.
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:10:34 -0500
The steel piece that you mention, where the sunvisors bolt, does not come
out, it is part of the roof structure.  The vinyl cover comes off of it
usually in small brittle pieces, but is only available for sale with the
entire headliner kit which is about $210 or $250 from the usual suspects.

James Nazarian
71 B tourer
71 BGT V8
85 Dodge Ram