Re: Headliner etc.

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Headliner etc.
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:26:00 -0500
If the vinyl is in decent condition spray it with some vinyl dye.  It is
available in just about any color you could want and doesn't wear off.  It
took me just over one can to put three good coats on mine.  You could easily
do the thing in any color with one can.  Some autoparts stores will stock
the stuff buy not all.

James Nazarian
71 B tourer
71 BGT V8