Re: Emissions Testing

To: Steve Piepenbrink <mgbyellow@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Emissions Testing
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 12:02:14 -0500
I talked to a guy at MG2001 that went through testing in Chicagoland.
I'm pretty sure the airpump was gone. He had dual SUs and had passed
emissions until the manager of the emission place came out and told
the tester that he had to look under the hood for the catalytic
converter. So I don't think they were looking for the air pump.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155