Re: still there

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: still there
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:31:16 -0400
Thanks Hans,
Also others who responded.  Actually, I'm very lucky, many lost so
much more.  I just found it odd to see my little MG sitting there
amid all the wreckage.  I would not of wanted to be in that shop when
that thing hit.  Can just imagine all the stuff swirling around in
that space...
Went to check on a pal that restores old V hull boats in nearby
Finley, TN.  He had lost 2 boats and had a lot of damage to others.
Finley looks like a big brush pile.
John Yarbro