Re: Car won't start, dies, or runs fine (Please help)

To: ckotting@wideopenwest.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car won't start, dies, or runs fine (Please help)
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 20:35:03 -0400
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Went out last night to work
on the car and it started up on the first crank. (Isn't that always the
way?) Checked everything I could with a running engine. But when it
dies again, I want to be prepared. Does any of this change when you've
converted to negative ground? Rather not electrocute myself. Thanks in
advance,

Joseph
67 Roadster