Re: Ignition circuit of '66 B

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition circuit of '66 B
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:22:35 -0000
But I've always heard that you can burn out your ignition coil, if it's
energized with the engine not running. (Maybe an old wive's tale?) And, is
it really a good idea to have fuel pressure without the engine running?

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336