Re: The real Larry's married!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The real Larry's married!
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Alan,
You forgot to mention that I was the only local to not drive my MG.  I was
afraid of the rain. Anyway, it was a great wedding and the music was 60's &
70's rock with
lots of dancing, fireworks and great food!  Teresa and Larry looked to have a
great time. It was their second wedding in 2 days. Larry's daughter was married
the day before. I don't know if I could have handled all that in a month let
alone a weekend.  Congrats Larry and Teresa!
Jim
70B
69C (almost finished rear brake rebuild)

There hasn't been any mention about Larry Macy's wedding on Sunday! I was
there and a good time was had by all.

Larry arrived in the passenger's seat of his '79 Midget, in top hat and
tails. His driver was best man, Reg Kennedy. Of course, Larry caught his tail
(coat tail) in the car door, so he sported a nice greasy spot all day.

Larry and Theresa were married in their back yard. The rain held off all
morning and until after the wedding, but the mud was amazing. They had a nice
big tent and a wonderful catered meal including a roast pig, but the green mats
on the ground were not solid and the mud was everywhere. Theresa had a 6" mud
ring at the bottom of her dress by day's end.