RE: AOL problems - ISP blocking as email as spam

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: RE: AOL problems - ISP blocking as email as spam
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:07:50 -0400
I'm not so sure.  I've never used AOL, but had the same problem with
Ameritech (DSL) and it took me 10 full days to get them to stop blocking it.
MJB sent me the returned mail message that clearly showed Ameritech was
blocking autox.team.net mail.  I called multiple times a day for a few days
until I finally got high enough in the 'trouble chain' that I felt the
person on the other end was sincere.  Got burnt a couple of times too.
Finally got resolved and no problem since...this was prob'ly a yr ago.

It's really odd, I get very few spam emails on this PC (garage) individual
email list addresses, but, on the pc in my home office upstairs with my main
email address @ameritech.net, get 20 - 30 a day.  Used to be only about 10,
but then I spent some time opting out of each one each time it popped up for
a few days.

I'm very good with the 'delete' key.

Good luck with AOL everyone, keep calling and working your way up the
ladder.

Now, back to MG's

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird