Re: Something missing update

To: "Carter Tuggle" <goutvols2@mchsi.com>, "mgs list"
Subject: Re: Something missing update
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:37:39 US/Mountain
Symptoms sound like the timing is off.  Possibly 1800.  Make sure when cyl.
1 is supposed to fire it is the one the rotor is aimed at, and that the
others are on the cap in the proper order.  It's an easy mistake to make.

Ohter than that, check your static timing with a circuit tester to get an
initial setting.

Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB