Re: MGB - How to put it back together

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB - How to put it back together
From: Steve Sanchez <slsanchez79@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:26:35 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

I have in my possesion an MG-Austin Collision Guide
(2nd ed.) that covers from 1970-1980.  It is part no.
JAG 304083 and was printed August 1983.  It covers the
Austin America and Marina, and MGB and Midget.  It has
many exploded views and the factory part numbers of
nearly the entire car.  It is printed by Jaguar Car
Inc., and I believe they produced a book that covers
the MGB from 1963-1970 as well.  As far as I know, the
book is out of print.

If you would like a copy, please contact me off list,
and I will put you in contact with the gentleman who
might still have some in stock.  No financial
interest.

Good luck!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB