Re: Dead 1974 MGB - Quiz

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl (Hans Duinhoven)
Subject: Re: Dead 1974 MGB - Quiz
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:28:03 -0500
This happened to me in my '68 GT en route on a ski trip in real isolated,
snow-covered terrain.  Running super-fine one second, dead as a stone the next.
 Turned out it was that wire at the base of the distributor--I forget, is that
the capacitor?--had flexed one time too many and broke off.  My girl friend was
really impressed when I brought the car back to life with just a small piece of
electrical tape. Me, I was stunned.

Jay Donoghue