Re: Email Problems, Non-LBC

To: FrankK <frankk@intap.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Email Problems, Non-LBC
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:58:35 -0600
Frank:

Check one more time with your ISP and see if you can read your email
online just like you would aol, yahoo, msn.  I can read my ISPs email
anywhere I can get on line.  I had to do this while my computer was down
and used a computer at the library.

There's a possibility that one of the messages there or on your computer
is causing problems.  Several months ago I had one message that I
couldn't read or delete.  Everytime I clicked on it the computer would
lock up.  I finally cleaned it out by creating a whole new folder and
moved everything there except the bad one.  I then deleted the folder
which contained the one bad email.  I then had to recreate the folder
and move everything back.  It was alot of work.

Blake