Email Problems, Non-LBC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Email Problems, Non-LBC
From: "FrankK" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:52:47 -0500
Sorry to bombard the list with non-lbc items but my email service has been
having major problems since my return from surgery and I wonder if anyone else
has experienced similar problems. When I log on to retrieve my email I will
usually receive about 20-25% of the emails sent to me and then my computer
ceases to retrieve the rest, my computer disconnects from the mail server at
my ISP. I have been on the phone with my ISP daily for a week and they cannot
find any problem with their mail server.  If I haven't responded to any of you
it's because your email was never delivered. I have a fairly new Dell with
Windows XP. The program ran fine prior to my leaving for the hospital for my
bypass surgery. Any suggestions? Chances are not good I will even be able to
retrieve your responses! My AOL email works fine so you can use that as an
alternative if you have a solution. My AOL email is sprite@aol.com.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski