Re: Snow

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Snow
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:46:49 -0500
Sand's great.  More and more they're using sand here (it's also cheaper),
but nothing quite makes it safe like salt, which is good for safety but
terrible for our cars, particularly the older ones.  If they only use sand
there, go for it!

Actually my car came from Washington State (guy I bought it from lived in
Seattle/Tacoma region) and there was practically no rust on it.  That's why
I bought it, and had it shipped over.  Even with shipping, it was the same
cost as one over here in about 10 times better shape, rust-wise.

- Tab