RE: testing an overdrive

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: testing an overdrive
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:04:45 -0700
Well I've got my engine and transmission dangling over my car as we speak
(write?).  Yes, suspended by the valve cover bolts.

If it comes crashing down overnight I'll let everyone know.....

http://pages.prodigy.net/larryhoy/tempIMGP1513.JPG

By the way, about 1.5 hours to remove it, including jacking the car and all
the 'prep' stuff.  I typically only pull the tranny when I need to. In this
case I am repairing a tranny leak.

Larry Hoy