RE: How to hook up a remote starter

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to hook up a remote starter
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:21:02 -0600
There a white wire with a red tracer that goes from the right side of the
fire wall down to the starter.  This wire should have a Lucas connector.
You can split the connecter and supply 12V to this wire, the starter will
'whirl'.  So one end of the switch cable goes to the wire I described and
the other end goes to a 12v power supply (a good source for this is any
large brown wire).

Larry Hoy