RE: How to hook up a remote starter

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to hook up a remote starter
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:10:58 -0600
Of course Paul is correct about the relay in the 1974.  I'm not used to
working on cars that modern....

Oh, yeah, using the fused power supply is probably a good thing too.  Brown
= hot all the time, not fused.  Purple = hot all the time, fused.

One more tip.  If your questions revolve around electrical items, it might
be best to wait for Paul's reply.  He is good.

Larry "don't need no stinkin' relays" Hoy  :-)

1969 MGB V8 roadster
1967 MGB vintage race car
1960 MGA Coupe
Other assorted cars