Re: Front suspension repair and rusted bolts

To: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension repair and rusted bolts
From: "William Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:04:45 -0400
check the edges of the bolt heads to see if the locking tab is bent up
against the flat of the bolt head.  There is a flat metal plate that fits
beneath each of the caliper bolts with the edge bent up against the flat of
the bolt head to lock it from become loose.  Use a chisel or flat
screwdriver and hammer to bend it away from the bolt head if you have not
already done that.

Bill