Re: 72B on eBay-your opinion please

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 72B on eBay-your opinion please
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:48:15 EDT
I don't know if this is "the" definitive listing of colors by year, but I
can't find a Brown '72 color at http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/index.html -
Paul Tegler's excellent MG color list.

So, just what color do we think this car is?  Brown? Gold?  Just trying to
help...

donny v
78 MGB

In a message dated 6/8/2004 9:00:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:
He describes the color as "gold", but it looks to me like a metallic bronze.
That doesn't seem like an original color, at any rate.