Free MGB-GT, Massachusetts Berkshires

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Free MGB-GT, Massachusetts Berkshires
From: mup1dm@surrey.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:06:52 GB
My '72 MGB-GT is emmitting lots of smoke and a strange clanging sound from the
engine. I have to get back to England on the 16th of September and don't
really have time to deal with it, so one way or another it will be going. The
car is presently located in Pittsfield, MA. It is currently registered in Ohio
(it got me here from Ohio in June). This car has been my daily driver in the
summers for about 8 years, making the journey from Ohio to New England and
back each summer. It is cosmetically rough (pitted chrome, oxidised paint..),
but the important sill work was done well by a previous owner. The problem
engine is from a later car and it has a weber carb.

If anyone wants it and can get it, get in tough with me: (d) dot (mckinnie) -
at- (usa) dot (net). (the above university address will cease to function
soon, as I'm now Dr. Mckinnie) or leave a message at my lodging: 5173 with the
prefix 499 in the 413 area
code.

This message was sent using UNIS MailSystem.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: