Re: Kid seat in MGB?

To: "Derek Vandivere" <derek@vandivere.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Kid seat in MGB?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:47:51 +0100
IMHO there should not be a problem putting a properly designed rear-facing
child seat in the front passenger seat of an MGB, other than the marginal
difference of the soft top.  Personally I would *never* even consider a
rearward facing child seat in the back of a roadster, but a GT should be OK
and is relatively common.

I didn't have to convince my partner but *my* daughter was quite happy to
have *her* daughter facing rearwards in the front of mine.

PaulH.