Re: Ds Smog Bolt Length

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ds Smog Bolt Length
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 18:03:14 -0500
Gene,

I use 1/2".  That puts them just about flush.  3/4" and 1" would both stick
out of the head too much.  If you can't find that size locally, let me know.
I have enough left to do two cars and they also have a thread sealant on
them that is unaffected by gas, oil etc.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget