Re: Ds Smog Bolt Length

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: Ds Smog Bolt Length
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 16:11:40 -0500
I went looking through my email archives. The only thing I have
is a mail from Barney, saying use 7/16-20 of appropriate length to
give flush.

I'm trying to think back to when I did it. But nothing's happening.
:-) I want to say 1 inch.

Do you have the air rail? Why don't you meassure it? I can try to
dig mine out tomorrow, maybe, if you can't find yours.

On the other hand, we're talking $2-3 if extra to buy both 3/4 and 1 inch.

I just remember them being longer than I thought.

Paul.

Eugene Balinski wrote:
> Listers,
>
>    What is the length of the 7/16-20 Socket Head screws
> used to replace the air rail for desmog ?    I have looked
> around and there is mention of the screw size, but no
> mention of the length.  I have found 3/4 and 1" localy. Any
> ideas ?
>
> Thanks,
>
>     Gene
>               80 B