Re: An essential need for another British Car Magazine

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: An essential need for another British Car Magazine
From: "H. W. \"Sandy\" McCullough" <hwmccullough@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:26:48 -0400
Kai, and all,

With all due respect, and meaning this strait from the heart, that "$3"
difference in the price of the magazines is the VERY reason I own and MG and
not a Jaguar, Porsche, Ferrari, Vette, etc.  The MG is the ONLY classic car
I and most like me can afford.  Fortunately for me, it is also the one I
love most.

Do I sometimes buy the $9 magazine? Absolutely!  I love the cars mentioned
there and if I can ever afford one, I'll have one (or 2 or 3 or 4.....grin).
But until that time,  I'm definitely of the $6 mentality.  I do all the
maintenance I can on my "B."  Partly because I want to, but mostly because I
can't afford to pay the local shop $70-$90 per hour to work on it.  So is
there room for another $6 mag?   Most definitely!!!

H. W. "Sandy" McCullough
'72 MGB
Photo:  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/pics/mccullough72b.jpg

Check out the new British Cars Forum: