Fw: Need Help With Water Leak(s)

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Need Help With Water Leak(s)
From: <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:42:19 -0400
 First place I'd check is the fresh air box forward of the windscreen. It's
 notorious for collecting water. It has a drain toward the right side
 (drivers view) and plugs up quite easily. Others areas would be the wiper
 post seals, washer jet seals and the windscreen seals.
 Mike
 '79B

Check out the new British Cars Forum: