Re: Top Removable Frame

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Top Removable Frame
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:02:58 -0800
I don't know what that is in the photo, but it's not an early MGB stowable
top frame. What did he mean by "centre sections removed for photo but are
included"? There is no center section.

The photo, of course, is horrible (as usual on eBay).

It might have been smart to compare it to the drawings in the Moss catalog.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149