Re: Rear stabilizer bars

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Rear stabilizer bars
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:05:33 -0500
The kit I have (mfr unknown?) has four rubber
bushes on a vertical riser that attaches to the
u-bolt plate. The bar can rise and fall a bit without
the bar even coming into play (if so desired..you adjust)
Normal pivot brackets are bolted t othe underside
and the ends ride on these vertical links.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com