Re: Overdrive transmission oil

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive transmission oil
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:32:35 -0400
I've been using Castrol HD30 non detergent in my '73 BGT
O/D/ tranny for the last eight years in my year round daily driver
without any problems or changes in operating conditions.
So from first hand knowledge, I'll second Don's comments
and John E.s comments/suggestions.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com