Re: Resistive Cable

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Resistive Cable
From: Wil Clark <wilc@unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:40:57 -0500
Hi all,

Just an update.  I replaced the resistive cable with a ballast resistor as
Kelvin and Paul H. suggested.  Worked like a charm.  Now is that resistor
supposed to get that hot when the ignition is on but the engine isn't running?
(That is definitely gonna leave a mark.)

Good thing is the engine runs and no other wires seem to be melting.  Bad thing
is the hard fuel line is leaking where it runs horizontal across the bulk
head.  Oh well, my friends said I needed a hobby...

Wil