Fwd: wire wheels

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: wire wheels
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:44:27 -0400
That's new school with computerized balancers.  Old school shops put
the wheel on hand spinners, no hardware required.

The weights wrap around the spokes instead of attaching to the rims.

Haven't had to have it done since my father got rid of his TA back in
'95 so I wonder how many are still out there...

And like I said, my father swore by them, especially if you had an
inner tube to deal with too, (as t-types do).

Scott Allen
52 TD
74 1/2 BGT