Re: MG and TVR merge?

To: <mjanacek@snet.net>, "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG and TVR merge?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:51:17 -0400
Other sources (like PistonHeads) are suggesting no merger, simply that TVR's
current owner (the young, 23 year old, Nikolai Smolensky) is putting in a
bid under his own name to acquire MG as a seperate entity from TVR.

I personally felt the Russian kid was nutty when he bought TVR six months
ago, because at the time he had never even owned or driven a TVR.  However,
I so far have been proved wrong.  Apparently he has done some really
positive things related to TVR quality control and is trying to reduce a
problem that plagued TVR for years - warrantee claims.

It will be interesting to see how this develops...

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics