Re: MGA windshield wipers

To: "dannyvarnado" <dannyvarnado@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA windshield wipers
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:04:54 -0400
Dan

Scarbourogh Faire has some new wiper arms which she had made up with a
stronger spring in them - I havent tried them yet but saw them at the GT in
Michigan a few weeks ago.  Seems like they may apply somewhat more pressure
to the glass than the originals.

BTW dont think Rainx would do much good in a downpour such as you describe
and which we are experiencing at this very minute here in Central Florida.

Rick

Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil -  North American Council of MG