Re: Brake fluid leaking

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake fluid leaking
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:18:13 -0700
I suppose there is some chance the paint dissolution is due to residue of
brake fluid in that location from some previous time (when the pressure
switch was removed/replaced). If you are seeing liquid brake fluid now, then
it is obviously leaking, and should be replaced before it starts generating
symptoms. These switches are notoriously short-lived.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149