Re: Wiring 79 B (long)

To: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>, "'MG List'"
Subject: Re: Wiring 79 B (long)
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:24:41 -0500
Howard (and Don), thanks for the reference.  I like this better than the
"Prospero's Garage" large laminated diagram that I borrowed to do this job.
It is much less congested.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."