Re: Eezi-Bleed pressure.

To: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eezi-Bleed pressure.
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:12:15 +0100
I used an EeziBleed to reverse-fill my clutch so it didn't need bleeding at
all.  Connect it to the *slave* nipple with *very* low pressure, only about
5 psi is needed as it was only pushed on and I didn't want it blowing off,
or fountaining out the top of the master.  When I've used it for brakes i.e.
screwed onto the master I used just a few psi less than the maximum
recommended and had no problems.  Other than not exceeding the maximum there
is no 'proper' pressure.