Re: B Calipers

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B Calipers
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:15:40 -0400
Lots of people split the calipers to rebuild them w/o problems. Rebuilding w/o
splitting would be
most difficult in my opinion.

If anyone has EVER had a problem with their brakes due to TORQUE STRETCH of the
bolts, after
splitting and rebuilding them, I would love to hear about it.

If the bolts were available, folks would buy them, but they are not -- to my
knowledge.

Given the alternatives, arguing against splitting them is a little like baying
at the moon.

Don Malling