Re: Hagerty INS..

To: todd.s.taylor@lmco.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hagerty INS..
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:03:46 EDT
Todd,

I have used Hagerty since 1996 and have been very happy.  Have had a few
claims over the years.  Broken windshield, someone pushed a shoppng cart into
my
MGA in a parking lot, someone in a SUV backed into my MGB at a corner (I was
too low for his rear sonar to go off I guess) and some damage in my trailer to
the MGA as someone moved once and dented a lower fender.  Hagerty took care of
them all instantly with no problem.  For the four cars I think my rate is
around $400 a year with values of 8 to 20K on each car.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD. http://www.LBCarCo.com

Also visit the premier MGA Website http://www.namgar.com

In a message dated 9/26/2005 12:01:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,