Re: First MGB Clutch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First MGB Clutch
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:27:49 EST
In a message dated 11/2/2005 4:16:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Daybell7@aol.com writes:

I am  faced with my first clutch job on an 1972 MGB I bought a few  months
ago.  Although I got it to drive a short  distance, the piston  pushes
through the
slave cylinder.

Where should I go (website) or  reference for guidance, tips, etc to replace
the  clutch..

Numerous books will tell you the step by step procedure, but the smart guys
on the web know the good shortcuts.  However, you are going to love  the first
instruction in the standard manual:  Remove engine and transmission.

Jay  Donoghue

72B-GT
66 Mustang