RE: Time estimates to complete various MGB tasks

To: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time estimates to complete various MGB tasks
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:42:17 -0800
- Replace rear springs
- Replace rear brake shoes
- Replace handbrake cable

One long weekend, with not too many beer breaks

- Replace cam

This can become a whole can of worms.  I would not want to give an
installation time, as there may be other issues going on.

- Replace carpets
- Replace seat foams and covers

Figure two weekends and the evenings between them.  The seat foams and
covers need to be installed on week nights, in the house if possible
where it is warm.

First weekend pull the seats and old carpets out.  Clean the floors,
strip the seat covers and foams.
During the week install the new foams, diaphragms and covers in a warm
area.

Second weekend.  Lay the carpets and install the seats.  Have a beer.

Good luck

Kelvin.